Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing date convention

I'm in the UK and recently my Zoom has started using US date convention (e.g. 21st of January is 1/21 instead of 21/1) so can I ask if there is a way to change this so it conforms to the convention that is held in just about every other country world...

Can't launch - won't continue to password prompt

I just got a new HP laptop with Windows 11. I had everything transferred from my old HP windows 10. I had to change my account password. After I hit join & enter the meeting, it doesn't progress & prompt me for a password. Help?

MareMc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Any recent Zoom hackings?

A couple of days ago I was on a Zoom chat. Not long after I ended the chat, I had an account hacked into (not Zoom). Is there a way I can check if my Zoom account has been compromised? Thanks in advance.

Toushka by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu Bar is blocking participants' view

My zoom Menu Bar and everything are always blocking participants' view.(shown as grey pattern around the bottom of the page where my mouse is)I updated to the latest version. I know there's a way to hide the bar. But every time somebody enter room,le...

Untitled.png
abc-def by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Closed Captioning

Hello, Recently an attendee used the closed captions feature in a meeting. We were unaware that this feature was available and noticed that there were permissions for the user to obtain a transcript of the meeting. Is there a way to find out which at...

Geli07 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes