Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting a meeting

Have a pro account. Have set up hundreds of meetings. Trying to set up meeting. After noting time and length and before invites, it disappears with no meeting set up. Have tried multiple times. Is it because my account is in USA and I am in Italy? If...

Attendees appearing on Zoom recording

Hi all,I recording lectures but want to keep attendees pictures off the recordings as it's spoiling the presentations - how do I get rid of everything apart from the shared screen and voices?

GeoffRG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ATEM Mini Pro Voice Over and Music Clash

We have the ATEM Mini Pro, an external mic and one stereo audio source.The rig performs perfectly with OBS streaming to whatever platform (Youtube, FB...).But will not with Zoom. There is a three second delay when stopping the music and speaking wher...

Screen sharing issue

Is anyone else having this issue? When I try to share a screen with my disabled clients in Full Screen mode, the screen share automatically pauses. This just started happening recently and I cannot find anything about this? I share a screen in regula...

RB5 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom to Facebook Fails...

I've been streaming my monthly shows from Zoom to Facebook for over a year without a problem. All of a sudden it will not connect to Facebook. It is a Zoom page that says that I must log on to Facebook first, but I am already logged on. When I click ...

Live streaming from Zoom to Facebook group

In my facebook group I clicked on Zoom live app. I have Pro version of Zoom. when I try to get help on how to stream from zoom support they say I have to join Events and there's a $189. charge for a year. I'm getting very frustrated. I thought with P...

sec777 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes