Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share audio not screen on ipad

I would like to share my music during my class but not my screen. I don't see an option to share sound on the drop down menu of Share screen. I teach an exercise class and want my students to hear my music while still seeing me. I've tried everything...

I used to download zoom webinars on my desktop ...

but I am not sure that will be possible anymore. My desktop computer died -- and I am using this laptop instead. How can I tell if I will be able to get onto my zoom call or not? Currently, I do not pay for access to zoom anything.So many mysterious ...

chat history

We automatically save the chat from a meeting. How can I go back and find a past meeting chat?

Danas by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Zoom overseas

I will be traveling overseas and will need to make zoom calls with my clients in the United States. Is there anything different I need to do with my zoom account when making these calls? ThanksPaula

Kahoot!

I installed the Kahoot! app a few weeks ago and just logged in to test it out before my meeting but it was not in my Apps. I had to reinstall it which is no big deal but just wondering why that would happen?

How to keep participant list ALWAYS open on my window

I need to keep the list of participants ALWAYS open on my window, since I am managing the participants, and doing things like turning Spotlight ON and OFF for speakers as we go thru the agenda. I do not want to keep opening the participant list since...

Jyotin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password recovery

My account was blocked by zoom due to wrong password login attempts. I did the whole password reset procedure, but the password reset email never arrives, neither in the inbox nor in the junk mail or spam box. The meeting invitations normally arrive ...

Julio5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Who pays for Zoom meeting? I'm NOT the host

I need to join a meeting that lasts 3 hours. I'm NOT the host, just a participant. MY Zoom plan is the Basic which limits me to a 40 minute meeting. I don't use Zoom for business and only use about 5 times per year. Will I get cut off after 40 minute...

RuthyD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes