Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can not see recorded video

I just recorded my client’s demonstration, but it was not recorded but my name only. What happened to my video, why is this happening? where is my video!?

T31 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Create Recurring Meeting Anymore

Hi,I am unable to schedule recurring meetings with no fixed time. There is no button there anymore (only daily, weekly, monthly). Now, when I am trying to make a new recurring meeting it says that my account does not allow it. I have a pro membership...

AlexFoxx by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update client on PC

The documentation for updating the Zoom desktop client tells me to click on the "check for updates" link. I get to a menu that is clearly the one in question, but there is no "check for updates" link in the menu. No idea what to do next.

Jmabel by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Pausing screen sharing doesn't see to work

Hi! Just today I was showing someone how to pause screen sharing. However, when I paused, people still saw the screen I was sharing. What am I doing wrong? Does it only work with an application like PowerPoint or Word?Thanks,Laura

INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS

I will have 1 participant who needs to join a meeting on 04-18-23 while he is in Monaco, but I cannot figure out how to get the Zoom information for an international Zoom from that country. I found the country's list, but Monaco is not listed. Is it ...

WVAngel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video not working on linux since update

I can join a meeting, get audio, but cannot see any video or get my camera to work.I am on Ubuntu and Firefox. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom. I have restarted the machine.I don't know what to try next.

Windows 11 Audio Problems

I recently decided to upgrade to Windows 11 and have ever since been unable to use Zoom for anything. The problems have been extremely frustrating because nothing I've tried so far seems to fix it. The problem:Zoom says that it can not find the micro...

Previous recorded meeting

Hello,On 12. of January I made a recording, but unfortunately saved it locally, but my laptop got damaged so I can not access it. Is it possible that if I pay now for Zoom cloud service that I will access it? Does it work that way that previous recor...

Seanna_0-1681387762773.png
Seanna by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audioproblems

HiI wondered if someone could help me. I am having problems with my audio on zoom meetings. They can hear me, but I can not hear them. I have checked all the settings, and have done the test for speakers and it seems to be working. The other partisip...

BB66 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes