Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

error

Porque sale error del envío de correo de rechazo de registro para los inscritos a Reunión.*********** cualquier información agradecería.

Two simultaneous conferences with Zoom One Pro

Good morning,I currently have Zoom One Pro with only one user activated.If I want to be able to call two meetings at the same time, can I activate a second user while remaining in Zoom One Pro (paying for the second license) or am I forced to switch ...

Resolved! us02web.zoom.us link suspicious

Hi to everyone, i just had a zoom call with the link starting with "us02web.zoom.us". when i opened it i got the "join call" page, but ihad to download the client. the file had "zoom_###spgfpwfèaf+apds+vèg.exe (a lot of weird numbers and symbols).i d...

Hide Video Panel

While screen sharing during a zoom meeting I'd like to hide the video panel for all participants. How do I do this?

Carlene by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message 401

Hi I am at my wits end with Zoom, I have an error message 401 and have removed the programme and thought I had reinstalled it and still get the same error message,over and over again "problem with logging in to Zoom account problem with invalid passw...

Iris123 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot set up fingerprint access on phone

When I try to set up fingerprint access on my phone, it says I need to sign out and back in again (including 2FA) to do this. Once this is done, it returns me to the main meetings screen in the app i.e. it does not take me on to set up fingerprint ac...