Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Stop Meetings from starting automatically

I am using Zoom iOS client (individual paid version) on an iPad and my Zoom is connected to Google calendar. For some reason, my zoom meetings start automatically - at the start time, they ring, turn on the video camera and ask me to get in. This hap...

saurin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Get Users Information

We had a meeting with some collaborators, and someone joined the Zoom, and start to say some bad words. There is a way to get information about the users that turn on their microphones?

Infuriating defaults when presenting using dual screens

Like most professionals, I have dual monitors. Whenever I present my screen, it also covers the presented screen with controls and participant videos. That's a pretty frustrating default behavior when you have a second monitor. You can enable dual mo...

Resolved! App removal

How do I uninstall the Zoom App "Just Join"? I can't open the app to access the drop down list that includes the uninstall option.

Missing a recording

I recorded a meeting yesterday but I can't remember if I recorded it locally or to the cloud. Either way, I don't see it in my recordings list. Does anyone know how I can confirm that I recorded it. After the meeting was over I saw a message saying i...

Calendar

How do I change default calendar used when setting up zoom meetings?

Lb8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes