Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

passcodes

All of a sudden some participants are asking for a passcode to join and the passcode is embedded in the link. Why would that be?Thanks for input.

216 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in streaming worship - MUSIC

Friends,We've used Zoom for our worship streaming and, while spoken parts (readings sermon & prayers) come through fine, music does not (neither organ, instrumental or vocal).We have used different mobile devices and different plug-in microphones but...

Dropdown list Adding 50 by cut and paste

I have in the past managed to copy and paste a list but I haven't managed to do it since. There are over 50 items to be added to a dropdown registration question I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction rather than copy an...

Meeting Registration - Custom Question issues

I work for a family support, non-profit organization that needs to collect demographic data like race and ethnicity for our federal funders. As part of our federal grant deliverables, we provide trainings to parents. I have been asking these (not req...