Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Downloading attendee data BEFORE a meeting

Hello!I'm wondering if it's possible to download attendee data before a meeting, as in a .csv file or similar? I know you can view attendees, but downloading is another matter. Thanks! I haven't been able to find anything on this.

Problemas con reconocimiento de webcam

Cuando soy anfitrión de reunión zoom, no tengo problemas de reconocimiento de la cámara y todo funciona bien. Pero cuando me invitan a un reunión y trato de activar mi cámara me sale el mensaje : "no se puede iniciar video zoom : no se pudo iniciar l...

Gino01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Streaming zoom with multiple speaker at fb live

May i know during streaming zoom in facebook live, can the two sportlighted speakers be seen on the live? If can, how to do it? As i did tried sportlighted two speakers at zoom, while fb live, the speaker was seem alternately , not as seem in zoom. L...

How to clear proxy in zoom

Hi all, I use firefox as my web browser. Ocasionally, I employ a firefox profile with a proxy server, for access through my university, but normally I work without proxy. Recently I accesed zoom (with the application) after using that proxy and since...

fmolina by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Apps can't be used in a meeting with registration

I noticed that when you schedule a meeting using Registration, Zoom Apps is only available for the host of the meeting. Everyone else does not have the Apps button available in that meeting. Even if you assign someone else as the co-host, they still ...

StefanScherbik_0-1630508052595.png

Black spots when sharing screen

I know this has been asked before. I have a user who when sharing from his Mac (Big Sur), the end users sometimes see black on part of the shared screen. The presenter doesn't have it on their end. Everyone is on Chrome at least version 90. The prese...

Resolved! Recording meetings

Is it possible to record a meeting locally, in another folder which is not my documents?

Sound drops out after joining a meeting - ipad issue

we have 3 ipads in the family, but on one of them the sound cuts out after joining a meeting. I've reinstalled zoom, restarted the ipad, created a new zoom account specific to just that ipad, but nothing work. The other two ipads are fine when joinin...

Participants not available in Zoom

I often get an email notication that someone has joined my meeting, but they do not show up in the Zoom app for several minutes and sometimes not at all. Any idea how this can be dealt with, as I'm missing several important meetings?

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!