Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Dual monitors on a Chromebox

Hello!Is there any possibility to use dual monitor mode in a meeting on a Chromebox the same way you do it on a PC? I want to see the speaker on one monitor and the presentation on the other.

Agne by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Message to all FROM breakout room?

Hello all, Can I send a message FROM a breakout room for all to see in common chat after the breakout rooms are closed? I need the groups to be able to write the conclusion of their group discussion while in the breakout room for all participants to ...

Google Calendar And Domain Change

Hi guys, Trying my luck here. I have a Zoom account which is connected to my Google Account. In our organization, there was a domain change from x.com to y.comAfter the change, I am able to connect to my Zoom account however when I'm creating a Zoom ...

Zoom Error 100052000

Hi, when i tried to join to a zoom meeting it shows me this error, I've never got any problem like this before, and when I just finished updating my zoom into the 5.10.4 (5035) version.Can anyone help??

JosuaSembiring_0-1652257140793.png

New Zoom Whiteboard - participants can't add to it

I love the look of the new Zoom Whiteboard, and I was so excited to try it with colleagues. I created a whiteboard on my zoom account and then shared it by clicking on the bottom task bar in a meeting. The participants could see my whiteboard and I c...

ProfDev_0-1652255620234.png ProfDev_1-1652255681660.png
ProfDev by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Error desplegando aplicacion Zoom a traves de Intune

Estamos intentando distribuir la aplicación Zoom en un cliente usando Intune.Para realizarlo seguimos los pasos indicados en su documentación correspondiente de zoomSe despliega correctamente pero tenemos un problema con las "Detection Rules".En su d...

Resolved! Zoom Large Meetings

Hello,I have recently added the Large Meetings add-on to my account for having a session with more than 500. While it is successfully done, my account still shows a limit of 100. Why is this so? In my billing tab, I can see that I have a large meetin...

Camera output no longer seen on Ubuntu 18.04

I am running the latest version of Zoom (5.10.6) on Ubuntu 18.04 and as of this morning Zoom is no longer able to viewmy camera output (Logitech C525). Other applications are able to view the camera output but not Zoom. When I select my C525 camera f...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022