Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No sound despite test "working"

Zoom is not playing sound on my brand new laptop running windows 10. Zoom can see the speakers (onboard or bluetooth) and appears to be playing a test sound - bar showing signal but nothing is coming through. Mic is working fine.Occasionally there wi...

timkicka by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Meeting reactions not displaying for a colleague

I have a colleague who wants to use the new reactions, however she can see them and select them but they don't show on her video, AND she can't see them if other people in the meeting use them. I've checked her settings, they're all selected, she's o...

Resolved! I've lost my recording!

I was recording a meeting. After the meeting ended and it was time to convert it to mp4, I got a message that said something around "there's another conversion happening, after it ends go to your account and convert it from there." The message was tr...

manar123 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Data Pass -To Zoom

Dear Comunity I am representing 6Connex a Virtual event platform. We have a Zoom client who has a requirement to authenticate users from our platform and pass them directly into a zoom meeting or webinar. We used last week an old application for this...

Polls not showing on recording

Hi - I was testing to check functionality and that everything recorded correctly but on the video recording the sharing of polls and then poll results did not show - is this normal or is there a setting somewhere? Thx in anticipation!

Control Display Names

Is there a way to update all my user's display names? We're implementing some sort of naming convention and make things standard looking. There is already a way to prevent users for changing their display names, but we're talking around 1200+ users t...

회의실 참가자 확대

안녕하세요. 부산광역시사회복지사협회입니다. zoom회의실 참가자 확대 관련 문의사항이 있습니다. 현재 zoom 서버(프로)를 사용하고 있구요. 줌 참가인원이 최대 1,000명으로 알고 있습니다만, 저희가 계획하고 있는 행사 참석 인원이 1,500명이라 혹시 추가 비용을 지불하면 회의실 참여 인원 확대가 가능한지 문의드립니다. 저희 협회가 현재 사용하고 있는 버전은 프로버전이구요, 저희가 희망하는 최대인원은 2,000명입니다. 바쁘시겠지만 최대인...

Resolved! Quizziz To Be Added As An App.

As we know, ZOOM has added a feature called APPS which enables us to play different games and do creative things. As we know QUIZZIZ is a great site for playing quizzes with friends and with students for teachers. So i think since KAHOOT is added, QU...