Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom zooms into my video

Hi everybody, unfortunately Zoom zooms into my own video and displays my head to big and crops my background. There seem to be no option to disable this feature. Does anyone know better and can tell me where to switch this unwanted feature off?I use ...

Email Notification

Do I need to actually start my meeting (meeting is recurring) to get email notifications that someone is in the waiting room?

Meeting Registration Page incorrectly sized when using browser

Pointed out by our customers that the registration pages are now all sized for mobile devices even when using a browser. If using a browser on your computer the registration link takes you to the webpage however it is sized for a mobile device. The m...

culberj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

certificate

Hi, I completed the zoom webinar course and got my certification but as I wasn´t using my real name it appeared with my profile name. Now I have updated my real name. Is it possible to get again the certification with my real name. Thanks

Making another person the host

Hi there, we are a learning group using my account for meetings. However, as I am not always present, I want to make a list of 3 people also the hosts, so that they can be the host on a day without me having to be there in the beginning to make them ...

Peti by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Very stupid question about recordings and clouds

O, great power of the common brain, please help me! Today I was invited to the meeting, and then appointed as an administrator. I clicked on the "Record to Cloud" button. And everything was great. Then I pressed finish recording. And left the confere...

You cannot start the meeting because it is hosted by another user

I have Zoom linked to my booking system (Wix) and when I try to open my meeting, I keep getting this message: You cannot start the meeting because it is hosted by another userI have logged out/in again - tried looking at the booking system and linked...

SAZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes