Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing the way to sign in

When I first created a Zoom account, I used my Facebook account to sign in. Since then I am having to go through Facebook every time I sign in. I want to create a separate password for my Zoom account and use it for signing in. I am not able to do th...

EVR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linux Zoom Crashes on Room Admission using X11

I have two Ubuntu 22.04 systems running Zoom, one Wayland, one X11. The 22.04 X11 zoom is 5.13.5 (431), and crashes ever time when I am in the waiting room then I am admitted to the meeting. On admission, I usually see the main zoom meeting window co...

EricC by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Blocking recording

We would like to know how to block users from using OBS or other 3rd party recording software during calls.

CSG-IT by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom keeps signing me out

I have a licensed zoom account for meetings and webinars. For the last couple of months, I keep getting logged out of my account, despite the "stay signed in" box being checked. I'm not using zoom on any other devices at the time. It's irritating and...

Alisonn by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes