Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Preparing for your meeting

Hi there, I have an upcoming workshop which has been scheduled. I am the admin. I wanted to ask if I can join the meeting ahead of the scheduled time just to check settings in the meeting environment? One of the things I wanted to check were the brea...

TU2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom watermark

Hello. I have been using the Zoom watermark option, but I think Zoom has changed their watermark design and it is now very distracting. Is there any way that we choose the watermark design option? I prefer the previous watermark that just shows the u...

Zoom Audio

My speakers and earphones work well on all my apps (chrome, discord, video games). But zoom cannot seem to detect my speakers OR earphones. I have trying to look for solutions but none of them work (not even the "same as system solution) and it's so ...

No audio

I have been using zoom for a at least a year and it was working fine until very recently. In my meetings, they can hear me on the other end but I can't hear a thing and yet my microphones and speakers are fine. I have uninstalled and re-installed, ye...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!