Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot enable Original Ratio under video settings

Hello, I am on Mac OS using zoom for work. I have an issue where I cannot enable the 'Original Ratio' setting, under video settings. Clicking this checkbox does not do anything at all. I am permanently stuck on widescreen, which is problematic as it ...

skhomyn by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing when I host a meeting

Since upgrading my Mac laptop to Big Sur, I'm no longer able to share my screen when I host meetings. I've tried to adjust this in the security settings, but the option to click Zoom to allow sharing is grayed out. Please help!

Don’t display my video

Hi! Currently, I’m using zoom’s web client SDK to call but when I am the first access to the meeting room, I can’t see my video even though I enabled video and grant camera permission to the website. It always show black screen

Resolved! Needed Improvements

Hi,I am running every now and then big origami event (up to 500 participants) and during those, I came up with a few requests for future versions. I have no other place to post them, so I try here. The first is to allow participants to paste images i...

1. Recording Disclaimer and 2. Post-Meeting Survey

We offer classes for senior citizens. I wanted to test the recording disclaimer so I turned it on in our account. We don't think it will work to have seniors agree or cancel so I want to turn it off. I've tried to do so but it appears Zoom still requ...

Samsung galaxy tab A7 (2020) compatible zoom app

Hello, I am having Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2020). I have installed zoom app however I am not able to to utilise all the feature of Zoom app such as virtual background, galary view etc. on my tablet device. On google play store it shows that "this may ...

CPatel by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Viewing Stats

I opened a recorded meeting and the professor is saying I only watched it for 13 minutes. But I had it playing in the background. Why would it not record me watching it?

enregistrement des logs

Savez-vous comment on peut avoir une extraction de l’intégralité des logs qui devra comporter pour l’ensemble des participants :Les dates et horaires de chaque connexion et déconnexion ;Le temps passé ;L’état d’avancement

Véro1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes