Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple group assignment?

I find documentation for managing users in multiple groups, but they don't seem to be possible in my organization's instance (I can only move users to another group). Is it possible for our admins to enable this setting? I might be interested, for em...

pre-registration report

I will be sending a mailing with an upcoming Zoom Meeting.Is there a way to generate a pre-registers report before the meeting?

Bob_D by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant opening recording

When i enter my information it shows me the time and name of the recording. There is a button i should thick to show i am not robot but after doing that all i push enter button but same site comes again

fzeturk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom for Chrome PWA won't install

When i use Zoom on my Chromebook it tells me that the extension is no longer supported and i should install Zoom for Chrome PWA from the play store.When i do this i tell the play store i want an app for a chromebook and when i try to install the Zoom...

johnB4 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom quit as recording was converting

zoom quit unexpectedly after a meeting, and the recording that was being saved to my desktop suddenly quit too! I cannot find the recording anywhere and am wondering if it is possible to recover it somehow?

Recording in breakout rooms

Dear Zoom Community,I am looking to enable co-hosts to record breakouts locally. At the moment it appears that when one person stops recording in one room, it stops the recording in the other room. How do I ensure that the rooms are independently rec...

ILH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can CPU Access Hard Disk ?

No, the CPU cannot access the hard disc. A storage controller (RAM, for example), which controls data transfers between the hard drive and the CPU, is used to link the hard disc to the motherboard. The storage controller is frequently built into the ...