Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Rogue file causes backup to fail

I do a backup on my Linux system by a simple copy of my files. It halts when it gets to two files, saying they can't be copied, they are:com.zoom.ipc.assistantapp__reqcom.zoom.ipc.assistantapp__resThey are empty and I'll take a risk and delete them, ...

multiple recordings during a meeting

Is it possible to store and retrieve more than one recording during a zoom meeting? If I make more than one recording (using stop/start a new recording) I can only find one recording on my computer. Where is the second recording?

gbalz by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Text/Chat text cursor entry jumps away

When chatting or using the text editor on any function such as renaming, the text cursor jumps away from the text line when a person enters, a hand is raised or any other input to the system. This creates problems in communicating with cohosts and ot...

PNAWT by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Video quality looks like discotheque

I have no idea where to ask this. But I am having issues with ZOOM sometimes.It is not always, but during a meeting my ZOOM screen all of a sudden starts to look like a discotheque. The screen flashes, it makes me 'hang' and all kinds of colors are b...

Interpreter interface bug

Looks like there is a bug on a new feature. For live interpretation, the interpreters have a "toggle" interface to switch from one language to another which is great. Zoom just updated it so the toggle controls can be moved since sometimes that inter...

Trouble answering a Zoom call

Hi all I've recently started using zoom and when I receive a call, the pop up window appears askign me to join or decline the call, each time I've clicked Join but the call doesn't connect. My status says I'm in a meeting but I don't have access to t...

BryanD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes