Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom don't use conected headphones

When my husband uses Zoom on his computer and have headphones connected Zoom do not use the headphones, the sound is not in the headphones but in the computers speakers. When he listen to something else like eg YouTube or Spotify or even have a Googl...

Recording

I'm new user on zoom. I want to record meetings on the Zoom app on Android. Can I do it, If yes, where can I find my recordings? Any advice???

activer "Nouvelle Réunion"

lorsque j'ouvre mon appli Zoom - je peux seulement programmer une réunion ; je voudrais aussi ouvrir une "nouvelle réunion" (cette commande "nouvelle réunion" est actuellement grisée et inactive)

DWToll by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All USB stops while using Zoom on a Linux laptop.

While using zoom on my linux laptop, the USB does not work.It happens every time and I've figured out how to reproduce the symptoms.If you use the method below, USB will stop working.1. AMD laptop running Linux (my laptop model is Lenovo S340-14API R...

supul by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Some scheduled meetings not showing up in Upcoming Meetings

Hi folks,I have a number of different types of recurring scheduled meetings (as well as some one-offs).Some of these are made through integration with my booking system for clients, which is Squarespace Scheduling (previously known as Acuity). I have...

glyss by Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 13 likes