Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How up to date is ipranges/ZoomMeetings.txt?

These two articles include ZoomMeetings.txtZoom network firewall or proxy server settings – Zoom SupportVPN Split Tunneling Recommendations – Zoom Support Is this ZoomMeetings.txt updated frequently?Or should I take a look at the Last Updated of the ...

Closed captioning

I am practicing for our first use of closed captioning (using auto live transcript). I start a meeting, I have my spouse joint the meeting. I can see my own captions as I speak, but she cannot see a caption of what I am saying. What am I not turning ...

Registration required

Does the Pro account have a registration option or must I buy the Business account? Thank you. Stuart Neal

Livestream zoom to Youtube

I wanted to live stream from zoom to Youtube but I got this statement: The user is not enabled for live streaming. However, I did all the neccesary setting in youtube and it has been allowed to do livestream. But still it doesnt work.Anyone any sugge...

pvymet1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom control bar covers the edge of my Keynote presentation

When I share a Keynote presentation, Zoom evidently sizes the presentation to fit the participants' windows, top to bottom, and then overlays the black control bar. Consequently, participants are prevented from seeing the content covered by the contr...

Invalid ID

I recently emailed a link for a meeting several weeks in advance of the Zoom session. When it came time to sign in, I and everyone else got an “Invalid ID” message. I am wondering if I invalidated the link by clicking on it to test it before I sent o...

Is automatic swipe screens in gallery view possible?

Hi, does anyone know if automatic swipe screens in gallery view possible? Now we have to this by hand during our broadcasts. We are looking for a way to have all gallery screens being shown automatically within a certain time (preferably 1 minute). T...

Jay22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom will not connect no matter what.

I've reinstalled multiple times, checked all permissions to on, firewall is off, I downloaded the newest M1 version of Zoom. If I try to join a meeting or try to sign in it says "cannot connect check network". My internet is working perfectly. Any id...

Mazha by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More