Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hi

I need help with updating my zoom from my Samsung tablet and won't let me.

Unique Passwords for each attendee?

I have a user requesting to create a meeting in which each attendee would receive a unique password to join the meeting. I am not familiar with this, nor do I see it as an option in the Zoom documentation. Apparently, this is a requirement for specif...

BBPJess by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording internet audio

I am using a Bose bluetooth speaker and microphone with Zoom. The audio is very clear. The problem is when recording everyone can hear each other but if I play a internet video or lesson on my computer no one can hear the sound. I can hear it fine. T...

Forced Password / No admin

I am exhausted. Since when can we not even email Support for assistance? I have no 'Admin' in my basic account and it's telling me that I'm now forced to use passcode every time I schedule a meeting. I can't change that setting because it's been 'Loc...

Attendance Report

I'm a Student at University, my instructor set me as absent, based on a Zoom report, that shows attendance with their attendance time, he didn't find my name on that list, and claimed I was absent, although I attend that lecture actually. So we need ...

recent zoom client on centos/rhel/sl7 fails

Hi,I usually update to zoom clients on my centos7 like machines by downloadingwget https://www.zoom.us/client/latest/zoom_x86_64.rpmThis worked fine up to zoom-5.13.4.711-1The new version now is 5.13.5.431 and fails, because it requires GLIBCXX_3.4.2...

meeting duration

my account is a zoom pro subscription and yet my meeting stop at 40 min...any ideas?

Zoom Session

Hi there I was recently working on Zoom Meeting with a client of mine, and while sharing the Screen in the Zoom meeting, my clients website wasnt showing up, instead a blank screen was showing up, all the other websites were showing properly, anyone ...

Lost Recording

Hi, I did an interview this morning via Zoom and I recorded the meeting, when it ended it said it would be converted to MP4 however it has not shown up in my local recording section or anywhere on my computer. Any advice would be great.

Sending meeting registration info to my CRM

I am trying to set up an integration (using a Webhook) that says when a new person registers for a meeting send their info to my CRM but in the 'event subscription' there doesn't seem to be that option. Has anyone done this - am I missing something?

Robdc64 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes