Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

【解決済み】支払い方法が変更できない

支払い方法が変更できない問題は解決しませんでしたが、元々選択していたクレジットカード払いが結果的に出来たので支払い方法変更の必要性がなくなりました(クレジットカード会社がカードのzoomからの請求を「不正利用」とみなして支払いを停めていた為でした)***********この様なメッセージが出て、支払い方法が変更できない”支払い方法更新の試行回数が多すぎます。ヘルプが必要な方は、サポートチームにお問い合わせください。”

atsushi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sharing my screen with my tv.

My computer is connected to my TV with HDMI. Zoom is visible on my desktop monitor, but not on the TV. how to also see Zoom on my TV. (previously, before installing the zoom app it was visible)

Resolved! Finding your chat history

I got a paid zoom account in March 2020. I hosted a meeting in Nov. 2020 and now I want to view the chat history. I went thorugh the tutorial to find it but it says "no history." where can i get this chat hisory now. My default settings clearly say t...

MeenaM by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pinning and Moving Boxes

I am a court reporter doing depositions via Zoom. It's important that I identify immediately who is speaking. I like to arrange people's boxes in a certain order. The problem is, when there is also a videographer attending via Zoom and he pins a spea...

NOTEBOOK DELL

O aplicativo zoom encerra a sessão inesperadamente quando alguém compartilha a tela no meu notebook DELL inspiron. Mais alguém com esse mesmo problema?

Elisa1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Malformed events

When I schedule Zoom events and invite folks to them and they accept, they get the error below. This just started in the last week or so. How do I fix this?

PeteMachalek_0-1630533312770.png