Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Export to iMovie

Has anyone exported a Zoom video to iMovie? For some reason, the right and left side of my imported video gets chopped off in iMovie. Any suggestions? I've attached two screenshots.Thanks,Steve

sypark by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! missing recording after switching host

Hello. We are desperately searching for a recording. The original host was a paid member (Business member). During the meeting he transferred the host privilege to a non-paid member. This non-paid member then started the recording. All participants r...

Edit a Few Seconds Out of My Recording

Hello! I would like to remove 20 seconds of my recording. It is in the middle of the recording. Is that possible? If so, how do I do that? When I isolate those 20 seconds using the trim feature it removes the entire recording and just saves the 20 se...

tjuniel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Fondos virtuales

Mi zoom no admite fondos virtuales ¿por qué?, ¿hay forma de activarlos?

AnnyZav by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared screen dimming

When someone shares their shared screen dims when theirs a bunch lines on screen. I turned on the setting and when the update came out I couldn't find the setting so I'm stuck with it.

Y_C by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

not seeing previous meeting

Hi, can you help me please. I have a meeting that I am not seeing in my Previous meetings. i want to see it displayed in my meeting setting but I cant find it to edit it accordingly. i can open it when i punch in the code. how do i get it back?