Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Audio Device not displaying in Mac Audio/MIDI for use

Hi there. I'm a music teacher who is very interested in using Zoom and it's sound sharing ability.Previously I had the Zoom Audio Driver (can't remember exactly what it's called) present in both my Audio/MIDI setup, but also available in my system as...

Problem with invitee joining a scheduled meeting

I schedule a meeting for tomorrow, for example. I copy the link and send it to the individual I am asking to join. The invitee says they cannot join as when they click on the link, they get a message that says the user is busy with another meeting. W...

Sending zoom meeting reminders to registrants

Hi all, we're announcing a new Zoom marketplace app that let's you automatically send meeting reminders for zoom meetings with registration (currently this is only possible for webinars but we are extending this functionality to meetings). The remind...

Transcripts

When recording a meeting, I'm used to receiving the chat, the video, the audio, and the transcripts. Today I didn't receive the transcripts. Any idea why?

Zoom meeting keeps freezing every few seconds

Hi all, My Zoom meetings started freezing every few seconds. It used to be so much better. My Zoom version is up-to-date. Just bought a new high-speed Internet. I don't have any similar products running on my computer. I even close all of the apps (i...

Zoom for Mac 5.14.5 update nukes prefs on launch

Heads up: It seems installing the IT pkg version 5.14.5 for Mac erases the local prefs and database on app launch. The prefs stay in place after installation but upon launch it will erase the prefs, require SSO sign in again and to the consternation ...

Transcription

I am paying for Zoom licence and can record meetings. But I would like to have a transcription of the calls. I don't want to buy a 10 user license as there are only three of us in the enterprise. I understand that is the licence that is needed for tr...

rodfee by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

This problem has a solution?

Two weeks ago i had several number of classes that were recorded, the teachers send me all the links and the passwords , but now when i try open the links I get the message "this meet doesn´t exist" , why is this happening ? can i do anythying to fix...