Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how to add ASL interpreter

We are non for profit organization and paid an upgrade to Business. Updated settings to enable language interpretation. When opening zoom meeting, I could not find ASL interpreter. We thought zoom provide language interpretation without cost to us. I...

VAD1891 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Problem with Muting Speakers

I plan, schedule and host zoom meetings for my school. Most of my meetings require practice, so I schedule a waiting room for most of my meetings/events to discuss the agenda with co-hosts. There is a problem with the zoom interface and waiting rooms...

pjbrady by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

The dark green box problem occurs when sharing a screen

Dear Zoom team, I am writing to report a persistent issue I have been facing with your software. Whenever I start a meeting, a dark green box appears and disappears in the chat menu or every window I open that is not being shared. This issue has occu...

Question about the features of the free version of Zoom

I heard that with the free version of Zoom, "once 40 minutes have passed since the start of a meeting, you will be automatically removed, and then you won't be able to start a new meeting for 10 minutes." Is this true?

mifu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Power point presentation as virtula back ground

when i want to share screen and go to advanced sharing tab in order to use power point as virtual back ground ,it does not show me .Instead it shows me appearing as before .Also it does not enable me to write on those power point point slides

fq by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Echo When Chromebook Enters meeting??

My family has regular zoom meetings which have, for about a month, experienced severe echo whenever my aunt's Chromebook joins the meeting. SHE does not hear the echo and her voice does not echo. The rest of us hear everyone else echoing at a 4-sylla...

BethJK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes