Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Editing a Zoom Video Recording

I need to edit a Zoom Cloud Recording. Could someone provide directions? I know how to trim the beginning and end, but need to edit a few places where I talked over a video.

Add a "tape delay" feature for Zoom

Having witnessed public comment periods during local government meetings go bad, I'd love to see Zoom add a "tape delay" feature that would give the host a short period of time to "kill" the comment if it violates community standards (if it doesn't a...

jcook by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded Video Flashing Green

I am trying to watch a recorded lecture from my instructors, but when I view the video on my laptop, the screen is flashing green and the audio is fine. If I view the video on my phone, it works just fine, however, I prefer to watch the video on my c...

AC4343 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meeting recording limit

Is there a Zoom cloud recording time limit? For example, a limit of 3 hours... If a user wants to record a lecture of 5 hours, is this possible? If they cannot, what would be the best alternative solution?

Apaul by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom SAML mapping for licensetype

Hi Team, When doing SAML integration with an IDP, how does the SAML mapping affect existing users.In specific, if we are doing "Basic SAML mapping" option and choose "default licenseType" as "Basic". - When an existing licensed user login via SSO, wo...

sundari by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No sound when sharing video. Sometimes

I've had this problem for a while now. I attend regular meetings and my job is to occasionally share short videoes. Maybe 1 out 4 times there is no sound and someone else has to step in and share the video. For the meeting today I did a sound check b...

Pewr by Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost income

I logged in as usual to my Zoom account to run a class. The class is an income source.There was a message saying unusual activity on unfamiliar device ( there was none from me) and asked me to verify via verification to my email account.The verificat...

Zoom recordings

How can I tell if a meeting was edited?how can I access the original recording?

Where is my recording???

I was invited to a meeting as a co-host and started the meeting recording. I had to leave the meeting early and reassigned another participant as host. The recording stopped automatically when I left the meeting and now I can't find the saved recordi...

LRHW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Test Fails with 1 second sound, then no sound on Desktop

Why does the audio test fail to give more than 1 second of sound on a given speaker? Yet in a zoom meeting, both the microphone and the speaker seems to work fine? This seems to be a glitch in the audio test for speakers itself. Has anyone else encou...

llkondo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes