Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Mic or Camera Options

I just downloaded zoom on Macbook and joined a meeting. I have no mic or camera icons to mute to see whether they are muted by host. I have no idea whether anyone can hear or see me. If muted by host, I am unable to unmute and participate. The meetin...

My Guest Gets Network Bandwidth is Low Messge

Hello, I do executive coaching for nonprofits. When I set up meetings with my individual clients, they often lag and get the Network Bandwidth is Low message on their screen. They say it doesn't happen in other meetings. When I go to other people's m...

How can I allow attendees who are not authorised?

Hi, I need to invite someone to my meeting who doesn't have a Zoom account. I hear there's supposed to be an option to allow attendees that are not authorized by Zoom, but I can't see it. Is it only available in paid accounts? Thanks. PD

PD24 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues

The people on the other end of the Zoom call have indicated that they hear a lot of feedback and noise while I am unmuted. I don't hear anything on my end and when I mute, it disappears. Is there something I can check or change to eliminate the feedb...

Meetings Suspensions

Hello All:Perhaps a silly question?!?Apologize in advance if answerable somewhere on site. I cannot seem to find it. Talk about IT overhead masking the application itself!Anyways....How does a host suspend a scheduled meeting once it has started, to ...

vdelta by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes