Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording Not Showing

My recording email has come through but which clicking the link, it says recording not available. Any ideas? I was missing all of my recordings an hour ago. Wondering if there is a more global issue?Thanks!

Tina7 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Join multiple meetings on one device

I have an Educator license. I want to be able to monitor more than one meeting simultaneously as an observer/participant /support.I have been able to join multiple meetings simultaneously using the same Zoom account on multiple devices (laptop and iP...

One Student's Chat Never Visible

I have one student who is one of most dedicated to school, so I was surprised that he would never answer questions in the chat. After weeks of this, he said one day when I had praised those who had answered, "did you see my response?" I figured out t...

music will not play on my bluetooth speaker while on zoom call

I teach group fitness classes in person but sometimes people join virtually. I usually play music for my class through blue tooth speaker from an app on my phone. The last couple of times I've tried to play my music while having a student on zoom, my...

brich37 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automated Captioning for a sub account

Hello, I am hoping someone can help us with this issue, as I have searched for hours on end trying to figure this one out. We have a Business Account with a signed BAA. We have set up an individual account under the umbrella of the business and we wa...

Dual Display image shrinking

We have a Mac Mini being used in a dual display VC system and digital signage being fed to both displays. Right display is connected to the HDMI port on the Mac Mini, and the Left display is connected via an Apple USB C to HDMI adaptor. Image fills b...