Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Transcripts

Can i get some input from someone I am sick and tired of bots and Zoom NOT responding to my tickets. Honestly how hard is it to respond. I record Zooms in the Cloud and got to them after I get notification they are available and i CAN NEVER FIND THE ...

Why is Two-Factor not the default?

New verification system Zoom rolled out is awful. Instead of relying on two-factor which is plain and simple Zoom now sends a notification to one of my devices.Yet it choses _at random_ which device and said device apparently does not even need to ha...

stega by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues

I am using Zoom in the church meetings. We are meeting in-person in the sanctuary and I am using Zoom for those who participate from their homes.I speak using a church microphone for those in the sanctuary and an android phone for those who use Zoom ...

Zoom Link Changed

Hello, I am hoping that someone can help me. When I updated my zoom account last it changed my personal meeting id code. It now has a string of characters after my phone number, whereas before it was just my phone number. Ex: Before: https://us02web....

cepaul by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting - Accurate duration of meetings

I noticed that when downloading a Past Meetings report, there are only records of meetings where at least 2 participants were involved. Does this mean that if a host waits for the invitee and the person doesn't show up the meeting duration isn't reco...

HenryQE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes