Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Quiero Borrar la contraseña en reuniones programadas

Como puedo borrar o retirar la contraseña de reuniones programadas, ya tengo activado la sala de espera con solicita la configuración. Quiero que mis alumnos ingresen de forma directa a la sala con el enlace que les doy y nunca pasa eso, siempre le v...

Leave & Start

Whenever I attempt to log on I get this message, "Start new meeting? You will have to leave this meeting to start the new meeting. " with an option in red to click , "Leave & Start" or cancel. Problem is I am not in a meeting, I am trying to log onto...

JMB2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting codes sent from wrong email address

My meeting codes go out fine and I can connect. But... the email address that it is sent from is my personal email address (a hotmail one) and not the one that I keep all my professional work on. And I can't see why this is happening as that email ad...

Resolved! Zoom host window covers screen share when I record

Hi can anyone help? When I record a zoom session for training later my little zoom video box of me talking covers the right hand corner of the screen share! I need to move this as the top right hand corner has information I need to show. how do I mak...

meeting in website

Hello allwhen they send me link for zoom meeting it is open in website not in zoom appany help plz to change from website to zoom application thanks

Meeting Registration

Hi Everyone, i am trying to creating meeting registration, but enable registration option is not showing , i have attached screenshot, pls help how can i enable registration

calendar

Hello! I have bought a new MacBook and added Zoom App there but I cannot see any meetings in my Calendar. Can you help me?

Link to a recurring meeting in iPhone app

Hi, all--I have an iPhone 13 and have the Zoom app version 5.13.10 (7012)-I keep it updated pretty regularly. I have a recurring meeting that I can see in my meetings tab, but cannot figure out how to copy/send someone the link to this meeting from m...

Zoom Meeting Customization of Waiting Room Question

If we set the Zoom customization at the Admin level for all employees, and an employee wants to customize her meeting at the User Level with a different graphic, will it work, or will the Admin level override her changes? Also, if it doesn't override...