Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mirror my video not working

The "Mirror my video" setting has stopped working. I have not changed the settings, etc. It's been on "Mirror my video" setting for years. This past week all the zoom recordings do not have my video mirrored. Is there any information on this or has a...

202311 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual Background

In the Zoom phone application, the virtual background option does not appear in the settings during the call.The virtual background setting seems to be active in the settings section on Zoom's website.My phone is Samsung Galaxy A23, Android 13 operat...

スマホで視聴中のZOOMを他のモニターにキャストする方法

YouTubeの動画などスマホで視聴可能な動画の多くがスマホと連動している他のモニターへキャストして大きな画面で視聴することが可能ですが、ZOOMの視聴中にキャストアイコンが示されないので、設定でキャスティングを可能とする方法を知りたいです。PC側でアカウントの設定を行うことは可能ですが具体的にどこを変更すれば良いのかがわかりません。YouTubeでよく見かけるキャスト用アイコン画像を添付しておきますが、ZOOMでは他のアイコンりんくがあるのかどうかも分かっておりません。

Zoom Audio

I am having issues with hearing music via zoom. I can play music from my computer, but when someone shares music for me to listen to, its crackly and is not working. I do not have the same issue on my phone. It works perfectly. I have tried to use th...

music is distorted - please help!

Hey Guys & Girls We teach fitness classes via zoom and for some uknown reason our music is coming through distorted - it sounds like its under water. Im wondering if anyone else has experienced this os knows how to troubleshoot? Greatly appreciate yo...

brumz14 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Calendar showing my personal calendar events

All my students can now see my personal calendar as well as their own and all of my other students' meeting times.I deleted all the contacts and meetings, rescheduled all my students, but my personal calendar still shows up in their own calendars.How...

Video

I can't get my video to turn on. This is urgent, as I am in the middle of a meeting.