Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poll "Name" will not save

I have several poll questions for an upcoming meeting. I rename the poll question and it does not save. It just shows as "untitled Poll". How do I save the poll name?

Corbins by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! remove participants

Good morning everyone, I would like to remove the possibility for participants to see the people participating in the meeting. How can I do it Thanks Konrad

"zoommtg"-links are blocked (in Edge)

Hi everyone,perhaps one of you can help me. I have the following problem with Zoom. I receive an invitation link and would like to open it in the Edge browser. The error message says "zoommtg" links are blocked. Regarding the Edge configuration:all w...

L30N by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Difficulty starting a meeting I have scheduled

I am a relatively experienced Zoom user, but lately I have had difficulty starting meetings as the software thinks I am already in a meeting and asks me if I want to leave the meeting to join the new one. I am not aware that I am in a meeting already...

Sue100 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Break-Outs

Hi, is it correct that the host and co-host do not need to be in a room of a breakout session? David

Cloud recording plan expired

So I am a student and have been watching recordings that teachers record for us for almost 2 years. Now all of a sudden I cant watch any videos and it tells me my cloud plan expired. Help q.q

unable to use my zoom

Thank you for reading. First I was in meetings but unable to turn on my camera, then I was unable to sign in, now I am unable to access my account at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program.

fronis by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes