Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom App on Tesla in Europe

Hello everyone, is the Zoom app available on Tesla in Europe? Despite having updated the car, it appearsa they have not added yet the Zoom App in Europe. A penny for your thoughts?Thanks in advance

Bruce3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't sign up zoom

안녕하세요. 줌에 가입하려고 했는데, 출생연도를 2002라고 적어야할 것을, 2022라고 작성하여 가입이 불가능합니다. 어떻게 해결해야하나요? 감사합니다. hello. I tried to sign up for Zoom, but it is impossible to sign up by writing 2022 as the year of birth, which should be written as 2002. How can I solve this? Th...

스크린샷 2023-04-27 오후 3.25.07.png
ehdnsj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automated captions option not available

We are looking to activate automated captions, but the option does not appear in any of the settings pages. User, Group, or Account level. Only manual captions appear as settings. We have already looked at the support article, Enabling automated capt...

Shawn4_0-1667853154121.png
Shawn4 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Live stream to Facebook from smartphone (Android)

Hello, I'm trying to set the option to live stream to Facebook from my smartphone. I have a license which allows it and the option exists from my laptop. However I don't see the option from the app and I haven't found a way to change it in the app se...

Yaelg by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No es Compatible

Hola buen día, tengo el siguiente inconveniente.En configuraciones de la web de zoom voy a avanzados, tengo la opcion habilitada de fondo virtual de imagen activada, pero sin embargo cuando me dirijo a la aplicacion no me deja subir a menos que tenga...

watch recordings

after i updated my zoom, i couldnt watch any recordings.it just shows me to put password and after i put the password its just refreshing and shows me the same screen.please help. thanks

alon by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes