Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Streaming

I have a Fire Tablet and would like to stream a Xfinity show so that I can watch it with a friend in a different city, at the same time. I have the basic Zoom. Any suggestions on what I can do? Thank you

phantum by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Outlook Plugin

Anyone have this problem? Solutions?Installed Zoom Outlook Plugin in Outlook 2013.Caused spellcheck to malfunction: Outlook finds the misspelled word, allows correction, but reverts to misspelled word - i.e., spelling correction does not hold. Deinst...

sirwin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

We purchased a second zoom subscription for Zoom Pro. The account number is 7002899287. The main user is meetingrmlaptop. When we try to schedule a meeting it says we are only on Zoom Basic and can only have a meeting for 40 minutes if there more tha...

jennyo by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Fault

Hi all utilising standard packaging methods and a transform. (Mst) which you can use to configure your settings doesnt seem to work, are you allowing people to do this? Or only command line? i have followed the guide https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/...

U037bd by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Obstructive Banner

When I switch on MUTE, a banner appears after a minute that says "You are muted now etc .. "OK, I think it' a good idea to confirm it although I can just look to see if the little microphone is crossed out.The problem is that this banner appears righ...

Breakout Rooms

I have enabled breakout rooms on the web portal (In Meeting/Advanced), but when I go to schedule a meeting though the desktop app (Mac/most recent version of the app updated) there is no option to set prearranged breakout rooms, or any breakout room ...

jablaw by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Rooms

I have enabled breakout rooms on the web portal (In Meeting/Advanced), but when I go to schedule a meeting though the desktop app (Mac/most recent version of the app updated) there is no option to set prearranged breakout rooms, or any breakout room ...

jablaw by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video repeatedly cuts out during meetings

In some of my meetings, I am having trouble with my video automatically and repeatedly switching itself off.I manually click 'start camera' and the video comes back on again, but it then turns itself off again, sometimes after a few seconds, sometime...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More