Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issue On Zoom Meeting SDK Sample JavaScript

we are implementing Zoom SDK on the web for Zoom meetings on our client site.I am tried https://github.com/zoom/meetingsdk-web-samplethese codes are on a local server but it's not working.when clicking on Join Meeting Button it will be displaying an ...

Unmuting using spacebar

When I unmute my microphone using the spacebar, the green line on the microphone doesn't move at all.Is that a defect, because in my new laptop it doesn't work but for my older laptop it used to move. Like this microphone remains white, the green lin...

Riddhiman_0-1681301837372.png

PASSCODE INCORECT

So I was trying to login to a meeting for my father when it said incorrect password after many attempts like copy paste , slowly typing password and even deleting zoom files and restarting I still could not login. After that my father said that I was...

MTR Direct Guest Join Zoom

I was using Neat's Teams Room system to initiate a meeting invitation via zoom, and joined zoom via Neat's MTR system and was prompted with an incorrect passcode.

Timi_0-1681291632352.jpeg
Timi by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot record to cloud

I've been set my preferences using step by step in Zoom guidelines.However, I still cannot record my meeting into cloud. There's no option to cloud recording in my Zoom apps.Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks!

raihanjp by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Screen during the Live class meeting

We have purchased Zoom for more than 1000 member live class meeting, most of my students are having issue like black screen during the meeting, We have tried multiple ways to solve the issue but the problem seems to be reaccuring. Can anyone help?

manita by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes