Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

toolbar in Chromebook screen share

I just got a Chromebook. Ended up in pwa.zoom.us. When I want to Share Screen, I tried all three options: Chrome Tab, Windo, Screen. In all cases, I don't see the TOOLBAR - I hover the mouse all around but it doesn't appear. Where is it??

Temporary Host

How do I set up a temporary host to cover while I am unable to host a class?

cannot generate meeting registration report

I have a meeting happening tomorrow, registration is required, and 17 people have registered. However, when I go to generate a registration report, and select a a period that includes tomorrow, it doe not offer me the upcoming meeting to generate a r...

swillett by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Delegate admin rights?

I am the secretary of a non-profit association and our chairman has a Zoom One Pro license to hold meetings.He schedules the meeting, starts the meeting at the right time and enables participants to share their screens. After the meeting, he closes t...

What firewall UDP port is required when using Zoom VDI Plugin?

What firewall UDP port is required when using Zoom VDI Plugin. When sharing screen from Zoom meeting with Zoom VDI plugin, we see UDP port 17021 being used. I do not see this port documented from Zoom Meeting firewall requirements. Thanks Jeff

maje by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes