Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording to iOS Device

Hi. I have been using Zoom for a few years now. I have just recently been using my iPad for Zoom meetings. The main problem I have with it is not being able to record my meetings to my device like I can on my computer. My iPad has more storage than m...

Browsing meetings

I'm having trouble browsing meetings. When I choose "Join" from the home screen it only lets me enter a meeting code. At other times it HAS brought me to a place where I can choose "Browse", but when I do - it tells me to sign in, when I'm already si...

Zoom dial in numbers being busy

Recently, at times, some people that dial in on my zoom meetings have been getting a busy signal when they dial a few of the zoom numbers listed from the meeting invite. Why is it ringing busy? Has this been reported?Anyone else having this problem? ...

Gill1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom inaccessibility to meetings and website

On my computer, I can log in to my account, but I can't host or join meetings. It always shows the "Unable to connect". I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, however it still doesn't work. I tried going to zoom.us to access the app there, bu...

Emergency

what can a person do if a participant who is on a zoom meeting decides to end their life and we don’t know their information like number or location or last name. Does zoom offer an emergency solution to track that users location along with a 911 cal...