Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help with installing zoom

Hi there, I am trying to install zoom on my mac and it keeps saying installation failed. When I first tried to install it, an apple command popped up that I clicked not to allow, and I am concerned that this has affected me being able to download the...

failed installation - MacBook Pro 2021

I bought a MacBook Pro yesterday and I tried to install zoom. (I downloaded zoom from their website, clicking on the link specific for the M1 Mac processors, such as the one I have). I have the latest macOS 13.0 installed. During the installation, I ...

Can't connect to ipad

I am not able to share my screen from an iPad or iPhone any longer. When I try using a USB cord, connect to the wifi, tap screen mirror and then the name... I get the message "unable to connect". I'd appreciate any help

cet033 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tabletas compatibles con mas de 50 usuarios

Hola mi duda es si hay alguna tableta que sea compatible para ver a más de 40 aplicantes a la vez y no por separado. Que especificaciones necesita para poder lograr eso.Les agradezco que me puedan ayudar con esta duda.

Updating zoom on window computer

Hey everyone i really need help with this because i have tutoring the next day and i have to draw on his screen with this pen and device pad that i have that can connect to the computer but it wont let me write on his screen nor can he write on mines...

Zoom update

Hello my zoom was updated a couple of weeks ago now and ever since then my webcam hasnt worked it used to work fine before the update what i get now is either a bright flashing screen with me at the bottom and the person im talking to at the top but ...

zykta by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes