Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

not get file

can not get source.zoom.us/2.11.0/lib/vendor/moment.min.js 403 also https://source.zoom.us/2.11.0/lib/vendor/moment.min.js net::ERR_ABORTED 403 what to do i am using latest version as metion in link

monil80 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fathom note taker

I have installed the app and added to my app from my zoom account but I cannot see an icon nor fathom appearing to note take. I even got a welcome email from fathom to confirm that I have added the app. What am I missing here?

Chau1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is this muting situation possible?...

After an overly chatty user is muted by the moderator, can the user then unmute him/herself by clicking their Unmute button? And/or, is it possible that the moderator-muted user is automatically unmuted by voice actuation (and then muted again)?

PROBLEM SHARING MULTIPLE POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS

I need to be able to switch between sharing different powerpoint presentation. Whenever I'm sharing a powerpoint presentation and go to switch to share a different powerpoint presentation it doesn't smoothly transition to a full screen. Is there a wa...