Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Distortion

When I use Zoom on my desktop computer, the video picture that I see of me is distorted. See pic. Other members of the Zoom session tell me that my picture on their end is fine, no distortion. I had this problem on a previous computer and thought tha...

zoom video problem.PNG zoom video problem 2.PNG

"Unable to detect camera"

I have had to do a few appointments online via zoom recently.....I have audio but when I go to start the video I keep getting "Unable to detect camera" error message. I have already contacted HP to see if its an issue with my laptop but it is not. He...

Amy0711 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! trouble with blurring

I continue to have trouble blurring my background. MacOS 11.6.2. Zoom version 5.9.1. Is there anything else I should do to troubleshoot? Thanks.

Zoom Lagging

When i watch other person share screen my whole screen got laggy. Its not my CPU or GPU or my Internet connection i use AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 with 16 GB ram. Its only zoom that lagged my screen is there any fix for this? i tes...

Resolved! requiring passcodes

i've setup a passcode to enter meetings, but no one i send the invites to gets asks to enter the passcode. i want all participants to have to enter the passcode

Resolved! Zoom Sub-accounts

Hi!I have a few questions regarding sub-accounts. 1. Benefits: are there more benefits to sub-accounts thanadmin of sub-account has admin rights Assign and re-assign available Zoom licenses Customize branding Create a Vanity URL 2. What admin rights ...

Teffels by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

joining my meeting

I scheduled a meeting for a later date (4 days). Sent out 6 invitations with the info. I started the scheduled meeting when the time came. The people I invited tried to join but got a response that I was already in a meeting. What did I do wrong ?

Consolidating 2 Meeting accounts

I just paid for a License and wanted to apply that to a business email. I had already signed up for a free Basic account on my personal email. Now I have my new work email set up as a Basic account, and home email that was previously a Basic account ...

Zoom and Google Calendar Issues - Not Authorized

We have issues with users getting "not authorized" messages when selecting Zoom meeting links in Google Calendar event (Web based Google Calendar). Or remedy has been clearing the browser history but that does not always work. This issue pops up week...

Matthe by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now