Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

inviting guests

I'm having trouble inviting guests to my meeting. I recently got a new desktop computer at home and it is displaying the Zoom portal differently than in the past. I was able to schedule the meeting but there is nowhere to copy the invitation, as I di...

Zoom recording files disappeared

The Zoom meeting recorded files including video disappeared from the local computer (Mac), although I confirmed the files on the local computer after the meeting ended. Please advise how to find the files back, thank you.

Unable to find the recording

I had logged in from 2 devices laptop and mobile and i started the screen recording but i didn't stop the recording and left the meeting. Now i am unable to find the recording

Rutuja by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Default from email for Zoom invites

Can someone PLEASE remind me how to change the default email my Zoom invites are sent from? I am using Outlook, if that matters. Thanks!Dan

DanS63 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes