Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Old version 5.10.5035

Hello, We have a problem with the version of Zoom 5.10.5035, we installed it remotely from Intune, now it won't let us uninstall it unless it's from Intune with that same installer.Could you provide me with the 32-bit Zoom 5.10.5035 installer? Thank ...

scarpio by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Temporary unmute

Since upgrading to Version: 5.14.4 - 5.14.7 the temporary unmute (space bar) no longer works.The microphone graphic pops up, the mute/unmute button changes to unmuted. However, the volume meter in the microphone popup does not display any more when s...

Reuniones en lote

Tengo un archivo en google sheet con diferentes horarios, puedo cargarlo directamente en zoom para que se creen las invitaciones automáticamente?

Meeting registration fields disappear after saving

I am setting up a meeting which requires registration. I have selected job title and organisation as additional required fields to the default and clicked Save All. I can see they are ticked.When I navigate away to the Details tab and copy the URL fo...

Capture card with zoom

I have a capture card bringing live and recorded video in from a dslr. I can select it for both audio and video, and the video comes in just fine. But no audio comes through. 1st, am I missing anything beyond selecting that capture card as the audio ...

WHY CAN I NOT CHANGE MY PASSWORD CODE

I was trying to disable the need for a password for my upcoming meeting but the option to turn off the need for a passcode says " locked by admin" has anyone else had this / do you know what I need to do ? Thanks in advance