I have received invite that has 'add to calendar' on invite

When i send my intvites how can i include this option  for invitees 

Add to calendar.

??

7 REPLIES 7

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Providing a calendar link in your Zoom invitation occurs with recurring meetings. Schedule a recurring meeting, then copy the invitation and you will see the following included in your invitation...

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZIqfumhrjguHtzHoKpGxCmCOJpca6oGWzNL/ics?icsToken=98tyKuguqTIqE9SwTT...

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

Am I understanding correctly that an .ics (add to calendar) file is included in invites to ONLY recurring meetings and not one-off/single meetings?

I have this same question and don't see that it was answered. Is there no way to add an .ics (add to calendar) file on single meetings that are not recurring meetings? If this is really the case, is development working on a fix for this absurd omission?

Following! I have the same question. I want to add a link for a single one off webinar, but don't see how to do that. 

Can you confirm if there is currently no way to add an .ics (add to calendar) file on single meetings that are not recurring meetings? It doesn't seem that this question has been answered.  If this is really the case, is it being worked on?

CarolDysart
Listener

I want to use my regular Meeting ID on a weekly recurring meeting.  How do I substitute the new number it always offers with my regular Meeting ID and also add a calendar invite?

barry5
Listener

The worst customer service ever. Been having same issues, going back and forth but never having my question answered. The worst!