cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add the function to disable the chat bubbles for better preview of the meeting

AndreeM1595
Listener
I have been having issues with chat bubbles so please ask for an option to disable chat bubbles in meetings as a meeting participant. Because this decreases the virtual interactivity and performance of my computer, I searched through all the programs on my computer but found nothing. I consider that it is essential to choose what you want to see on the screen as well as filter those impertinent bubbles in meetings. I look forward to your help and collaboration due to a consumer's demand for your product, which would seriously encourage me to always count on your service.

3 REPLIES 3

PO3
Listener

I second this.  Chat bubble is so distracting

cr-ntap
Listener

I definitely would enjoy being able to hide the chat or Q&A bubbles. On an iPad, maybe a chat window to the right without sitting on top of the presentation. It’s really not possible to watch a presentation and read the chat simultaneously.

Exactly my problem on Acer computer running Windows 11. I'm viewing art demos and every time this stupid bubble blocks the center of the demo/presentation screen!

Also WHERE are your accessibility options.  They are not where your support articles say they are!