cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom won't download to my new Mac mini macOs Monterey version 12.4

xphile1067
Listener

I am trying to download Zoom to my new Mac mini, but even though it goes through the whole installation process and says the installation was successful, when I try to join or start a meeting, it gives me the error messages "installation failed." Any suggestions or helpful hints? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

gianna45
Listener

hi

daddy

hi

JimmyWick
Attendee

General Solutions to Fix Zoom Installation Issues
Before we dive into platform-specific troubleshooting solutions, here are a few general methods that you can use irrespective of the platform or OS you’re trying to install Zoom on.

1. Check your Internet connection
and make sure you have a stable wireless, cable, or mobile data connection. Prefer cable connections over wireless connections, and Wi-Fi connections over mobile data connections.

Don’t forget to restart your modem and update your router. While Zoom does not require huge bandwidth usage when downloading and installing, you could disconnect other devices using the connection — just in case.

2. Restart your device
If Zoom failed to installed after several attempts, restart your device. This will refresh the system and delete the temporary files from the previous sessions.

3. Get the latest updates
Make sure you’re running the latest operating system version on your device before trying to install Zoom or any other tool for that matter. The latest updates always bring system improvements and bug fixes for known issues.

Regards,
J Wick

xphile1067
Listener

Thank you J Wick. I've done all the above and still getting the same results. 

Do you know how to proceed from here or any tips? 

Draganaobilic
Listener

I have same issues, every time I try to download Zoom I got the reply that Installation failed and that I need to contact software manufacturer . Help anybod?