cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom watermark

Zoom_watermark
Listener

Hello. 

I have been using the Zoom watermark option, but I think Zoom has changed their watermark design and it is now very distracting. 

Is there any way that we choose the watermark design option? 

I prefer the previous watermark that just shows the user's name just once on the screen rather than the new watermark that shows too many emails shown on the screen which is very distracting and I am getting lots of complaint about that.

If there is no way to change the current watermark design to the previous one, I suggest that Zoom provides an option for watermark design so that I can choose the previous watermark design. 

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Zoom_watermark, are you referring to the Custom live streaming watermark or the Adding a watermark? Both have a redirect to the KB articles to clarify. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

No. My question was nothing to do with the custom live streaming watermark. 

I had read the two links before I posted my question. 

My issue is about 'the current default design of the Zoom watermark' .  

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Zoom_watermark, just reaching out about your watermark discussion! It's been a bit and was wondering if those KB articles helped? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

No. I was asking about how to change the watermark design in "adding a watermark". 

The current version is so distracting since there are too many email addresses all over the screen in small font. 

The previous version was simpler and better and the name (or email address) was shown diagonally once on the screen. 

Since your company has both designs and programs, I strongly suggest that you give an option to choose the watermark when adding a watermark. 

Thank you.

asdfabe
Listener

Hey,

no I still perceive it to be annoying and causing a bad headache after watching it for hours. It is about the last link "adding a Watermark".

It is huuuuge pain. No kidding! Please consider changing it seriously!