cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom video playback

jbrowne
Listener

when I record  a session with someone else, both myself and they are side by side. When I play back it shifts from whom ever is speaking to the other person (i.e. them to me), so that it interrupts what I am trying to see while I am talking.  how do i set things up  so that I can have either side by side playback or hide me and my voice while the other person is talking/being viewed.

Thanks for any help you can give me

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @jbrowne,

Are you recording to the Cloud, or Locally?

Each recording location has its own quirks.  Recording Locally really has only one mode of recording, whereas recording to the Zoom Cloud gives you a variety of options of which types of video configurations to choose.

I always recommend doing your own testing with various configurations to see what actually happens.  Sometimes the documentation is unclear; and sometimes different computers do things differently, depending on the Operating System and other factors.

I'll point you to these Zoom Support articles on recording.  They're a bit technical, so don't get overwhelmed by them, but there's something in there useful to you, give it a try. 

Let me know which you were doing -- Cloud vs Local recording -- and if browsing through the technical documentation doesn't get you anywhere, let me know and I'll walk you through a few troubleshooting steps.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !