cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom version history?

XB70
Listener

How can I see what Zoom versions I have had installed, that is, my version history?  Why?  Because I was involuntarily recently "upgraded" to 5.6.6.880 which when running caused my Windows 10 computer not to work well--a bad version for me.  I want to go back to a version when Zoom was working adequately, if that is even going to be possible--anyone?  If it is not possible to go back to a working version, then this question is moot.  Rather I will simply have to keep installing newer versions until one hopefully works well (well enough).  Please advise.

109 REPLIES 109

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @XB70 

Unfortunately, there is no report or tracking of which versions you have installed on your computer. If you would like to look at the list of previous windows versions and choose a specific version you'd like to rollback to, I can provide the download link for that specific version. 

Thanks for the offer.  I have "upgraded" to version 5.7.7.1004 (?), and will see how my computer behaves at my next meeting on Monday.  If it is back to normal with 5.7.7 loaded, I will not need to consider "going back" to a previous version.  If however, having Zoom loaded continues to result in browser pages not loading--"not enough resources," Zoom meeting sound being totally garbled unless having the meeting page front and center--previously I could listen even if the meeting was minimized,  and other problems when 5.6.6.880 was loaded, I may need to consider you kind offer.  Thank you.

Hi My My image is frozen all the time in the calls with the current version of Zoom. The computer resources are only for Zoom. Could I get a link for a version from the beginning of Jan? thanks I use Win 11  64b

Bort

Sorry for the delay. Here is the link for 5.9.3 from January: https://zoom.us/client/5.9.3.3169/ZoomInstaller.exe?archType=x64

Hi Bort,

Is it possible to get Zoom Client MSI for windows. the version required is 5.12.3(9638)

Thanks in Advance.

Bort

Thanks a ton Bort.

Hi,
is it possible to have version 5.12.9 ?

thanks

Hi Bort, can I get a link to download Zoom version 5.16.1 (22523) please?  Thanks!

Can I get a link to download version 5.9.7 (3931) for openSUSE 64bit please?

Bort

Unfortunately, 5.9.7 was only a Windows release. There is no corresponding Linux version. 

Then, any other version before 5.10?

Bort

I have ubuntu. Is there a page that has a list of older versions we can selectively download? 

Hi, can you provide me a link for the best/latest version for Win XP ServicePack3  32 bits ? Will I be able to use my current version 5.11.1 to connect to my WinXP computer (with the version provided) and do remote control access/support ? thanks

@Bort can you supply a link from Zoom to download version 5.11.4?

Bort

@TTizzo Windows? macOS? 32-bit? 64-bit? 

@Bort I'd also like this version, 64-bit for me. Thanks in advance

Bort

Here is the link for Windows version 5.11.4 (64-bit): https://zoom.us/client/5.11.4.7185/ZoomInstaller.exe?archType=x64

I know this thread is a year old, but I was hoping you could supply me with an installer for Zoom 5.9.x or earlier. I'm an IT analyst and some computers in my network have this old version and it's not updating automatically, nor showing up in our remote management software. So I'd like to install this and test how it works.

Bort

Sure, I can provide any versions you need. Windows? macOS? 32-bit? 64-bit? Any specific 5.9.X version you need? 

Windows 64-Bit please. The latest before 5.9.X should do.

Bort

Here is the installer for 5.8.7, the last version before 5.9.0: https://zoom.us/client/5.8.7.2058/ZoomInstaller.exe?archType=x64

Let me know if you need anything else!

Hi @Bort , can you please provide a link to zoom 5.11.11 Fedora version (Last one before 5.12. ) that doesn't brake screen share.

Thanks

Bort

Hi @DenisZ 

Unfortunately, there is no 5.11.11 for Linux (5.11.11 was Windows and macOS only), but here is 5.11.10: http://zoom.us/client/5.11.10.4400/zoom_x86_64.rpm

@Bort Do you have a download for 5.12.x for Zoom Rooms for MacOS? 5.13.x breaks some of our Extron controls, not sure if something changed with SSH controls.

Bort

Here is the last of the 5.12.X branch for ZR on macOS: https://zoom.us/client/5.12.6.1918/ZoomRooms.pkg

appreciate it. on a side note, seems updating Zoom rooms to 5.13.x updates Zaapi, which breaks unless MacOS is updated to Monterey. Broke one of our classrooms, but the MacOS update fixed it. Not sure if that'll help others, but wanted to send it out there. @Bort 

Hi, @Bort! Just wanted to say you're a super cool guy for sitting in this thread and dealing with all the requests.

Would you be able to provide a link for the .msi for Windows Zoom Rooms 5.13.10.2558? We didn't manage to download it before it was replaced by 5.14 on the downloads page.

Bort

Hi @mmeyers I can't say no after a little flattery like that! 

Wasn't sure if you needed 32- or 64-bit, so here are both: 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. 

Hi @Bort ,

We need the msi files fo following versions: could you help me with the links? 

Zoom Client 5.03.0
Zoom Client 5.03.2
Zoom Client 5.04.0
Zoom Client 5.05.4
Zoom Client 5.06.3
Zoom Client 5.07.3
Zoom Client 5.08.4
Zoom Client 5.08.4 
Zoom Client 5.09.7
Zoom Client 5.10.0
Zoom Client 5.10.0 
Zoom Client 5.10.3
Zoom Client 5.10.3
Zoom Client 5.11.0
Zoom Client 5.11.0 
Zoom Client 5.12.2
Zoom Client 5.12.6

Bort

Provided links to download the versions that are still supported. As of just a few days ago, we globally enforced version 5.10.3 as the minimum version, so many of the older versions you requested would not be able to sign-in or join any meeting if installed. 

Zoom Client 5.10.3
Zoom Client 5.11.0
Zoom Client 5.12.2
Zoom Client 5.12.6

Hope that helps! 

Hi @Bort ,  I need the msi installer for the following version as I need to clean up the old version of zoom outlook plugin in our organization:

Zoom Outlook Plugin Versions:

Bort

Here are 3 of those versions, but the rest are below the global minimum version and are no longer available.

Hi - thanks for these - really useful, but the Outlook links are all pulling the same version and file size, 9444 KB. 😞

Hi do you have the version 5.7.1 or 5.7.0??

Can I get a link to download version 5.14.15877 64bit please?

Hi @Bort 

Can I get a link to download version 5.14.15877 64bit windows version please?

Bort