cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom update releases

mkruzel
Listener

What time are Zoom updates generally released?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The status page provides details on when a scheduled release should be available, but I am aware that this weekend's release has been delayed. Once we have an updated ETA for that release, release notes will be updated with additional information. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jeremyjustin

hi @mkruzel thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! It might be best to answer this question with our release notes page that shows updates looking back historically. That way you can get a feel for our release cadence. Typically Zoom releases at least one client update per month and then certain months will have more features than others. For example, one month you may see more Meetings and Chat related updates, then the next month may be loaded with more Zoom Phone features. The nice thing about this release notes page is it includes releases for all of our products, not just the Zoom client on computers, and you can search by date or by product:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/4415113014797-Release-Notes 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

Yes, I signed up for the email updates saying there would be a new client release on 1/24 today.  I was curious as to the time of these releases. 

Bort

The status page provides details on when a scheduled release should be available, but I am aware that this weekend's release has been delayed. Once we have an updated ETA for that release, release notes will be updated with additional information. 

Thank you. 

did you just use the follow button on the releases page or is there another location to sign up for emails when a new version comes out?