cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom takes me out

ayaric
Listener

Zoom takes me out when my students join the meeting or when I try to share the screen or randomly during the session. I've tried the following:

• Uninstalling, reboting my system and installing again. 
  • Starting in compatibility mode for windows 8.
  • Starting as an admin. 

None of the above has solved my problem.

Operating system: Windows 11 Home Single Language Version: 22H2

Zoom version: 1.14.6

I would appreciate your help.

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ayaric sorry you're experiencing issues with Zoom! Ill do my best to troubleshoot your issue. First, I would suggest Updating Zoom to the latest version to see if that resolves your issue, seeing you're on April 24, 2023 version 5.14.6. If successfully uninstalled/reinstalled Zoom, you should be on the most recent version. Are you the host of the meeting or is one of your students the host? Are you prompt any message when booted from your Zoom meeting? Assuming this maybe a network issue.. If its a random. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

ayaric
Listener

Hi,

I tried with the new version 5.14.7 and again it took me out when my students where joining and when I was working with a youtube video. Regarding your questions: I'm the host and no message is prompted. It just drops me out and rejoins me automatically. My students continue in the room.

During the weekend I performed several tests on my computer along with the support team and everything is OK. I don't think it's a network issue since I don't experience any problems with other videoconference apps such as jitsi, bigbluebutton, microsoft teams, facebook or google hangout. 

I would appreciate any help because parents started complaning.

Thanks in advance.