cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom scheduler doesn't remain logged in

MikeFIT
Listener

More recently endusers have noticed they have to sign in every time they try to book a meeting from Google Calendar.
When I click the Zoom scheduler Chrome extension it doesn't remain signed in like it used to.

Is this new?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MikeFIT
Listener

I received an update from Zoom support.
They've released a hotfix to address this issue today, so things should be resolved now.

image (4).png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Austins
Listener

Thanks for mentioning this. This same problem is happening to our endusers for both PC and Mac.

Users have the Zoom Scheduler Chrome extension added and they are being asked to sign in what seems like everyday this week. We haven't ran into this before as normally the extension would stay signed in for the most part. 

Since its confirmed happening in two different places, it sounds likely this is a bug. 

JimmyWick
Attendee

The Zoom Chrome extension will install an icon next to your Chrome address bar. If you click the Zoom button, the Chrome extension will open.
Sign in to your Zoom account with either the Google sign-in method, email and password, or SSO.
Once signed in, you will have additional options in the Chrome Extension:
Schedule a Meeting: Click Schedule a Meeting to open up a new event on Google Calendar.
Start a Meeting: Hover over Start a Meeting to choose to start with video or start without video. Learn more about instant meetings.
Name/email address: Click your name or email address to open your Zoom profile page.
Gear icon : Click on the gear icon to open the Zoom meeting settings.

Regards,
J Wick

We are aware of how to sign into the Zoom Scheduler, the problem we are having is that its constantly asking users to sign in when it hasn't before.  The recent reviews for the extension reference the same problem.  

What Austins said.

I don't think our comments were even read?

The Zoom Scheduler does not remain logged in.  So users have to login everytime they book a Zoom meeting via Google Calendar.  Our org uses Chrome as the default browser.

I've opened a ticket as well, but thought this would be quicker.

MikeFIT
Listener

I received an update from Zoom support.
They've released a hotfix to address this issue today, so things should be resolved now.

image (4).png