cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom putting orange lipstick on a man! won't turn off

SalmanMajeed
Listener

Since last week, zoom video has uncontrollably turned on touch up function - tried disabling several times - no luck. Changed background filter - was none, changed back and forth - stays on unless it's black and white - then can tolerate seeing my image back with no color. 

How do I turn it off? can't use zoom like this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SalmanMajeed, you can go to the Zoom desktop client settings under Background & Filters and proceed with the steps in the screenshot below ⤵️

1. Background & Filters

2. Video Filters, and remove any video filters by selecting 'None'

3. Click on 'Studio Effects'

4. Uncheck 'Apply to all future meetings' and select 'None' on any eyebrows, mustache & beard, or lip color effects.

I hope this helps! If it did, don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SalmanMajeed, you can go to the Zoom desktop client settings under Background & Filters and proceed with the steps in the screenshot below ⤵️

1. Background & Filters

2. Video Filters, and remove any video filters by selecting 'None'

3. Click on 'Studio Effects'

4. Uncheck 'Apply to all future meetings' and select 'None' on any eyebrows, mustache & beard, or lip color effects.

I hope this helps! If it did, don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SalmanMajeed! Did you find @RN's reply helpful? If so, please mark it as Accept as Solution. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?