cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom outgoing audio broken on Samsung Galaxy Tab8 Ultra

raj_s8
Listener
Everything was working fine till last zoom update or April 20th or so, After the last update of zoom, outgoing audio is broken, very choppy to the point the other side cannot make out. Incoming audio and video fine. I have troubleshooted with multiple people and when I switch to a different device on same WiFi, all good

This is on flagship samsung tablet  Galaxy Tab8 Ultra
Is this widely known or have others reproduced?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi raj_s8

We don't have any specific report for Samsung Galaxy Tab8 Ultra.

You can try to download the latest update for your Samsung.

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install. 

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Or you can downgrade the Zoom version https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201361953 and choose a specific version you'd like to roll back to. I can provide the download link for that particular version. 

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

raj_s8
Listener

Thank you, will update Samsung if there is an update and see. Can you also provide below zoom version, I knew it worked in my setup

March 28, 2022 version 5.10.1 (4420)

Thanks!

Shaimaa

Hi Raj_s8

Our current zoom version is 

version  

April 24, 2022 version 5.10.4 (5757)

Could you please try to proceed with it also the version?

You could try a clean removal/uninstall the Zoom Application and then reinstall it again. This ensures that any corrupted files/config on the application are completely removed before reinstalling. 

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

raj_s8
Listener

The version you mentioned is the one having problem .. Hence requested presvious version as you had advised 

March 28, 2022 version 5.10.1 (4420)

I have uninstallaed and reinstalled multiple times. This is not of help