cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom not recognizing my pro account

APalacios
Listener

I have and paid for a pro zoom account and now it is telling me I have a basic account, I can't even get a live person to help me. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Jeremy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @APalacios, Please verify you are using the e-mail to the account you upgrade when signing in. If you continue to run into issues, I would suggest raising a support ticket using our web request - Billing & Account Management. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the -Accept as Solution- button below.

maryaaron
Listener

this has also happened to me and it cut my client off this morning that is not good.

Elle310
Listener

Yes, I’m having this issue where the iPhone app is not recognizing my pro plan on my computer. Apparently 15. a month isn’t enough money for them to care about offering more than a bunch of useless links that don’t resolve anything or answer the question.  Maybe I should pay Zoom more to suffer through their time wasting bots and still not have my questions answered. Laughable that people think tech is so progressive- when it’s actually the other P… “profitable “ .  What a big fail this industry is.