Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom not connecting in Macbook

Ayushi1
Listener

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 6.20.21 PM.png

Hello,

The above connection error shows up every time after entering meeting ID. Many options were tried including turning off firewall and anti-virus but none seems to work.

What network settings to use in order to make this work on Wi-Fi in Macbook

Thank you!!

6 REPLIES 6

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Please review the following support document that details all of the required firewall rules )Ports and IP Ranges) that need to be opened up for Zoom.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362683-Network-firewall-or-proxy-server-settings-for-Zo...

A good troubleshooting step is trying a different network as well.  Try moving your Macbook to a different network such as a personal hotspot or your nearest coffee shop or other free wifi.  This can help identify if the issue is with your network or local on your Mac itself.

I appreciate your suggestions. They didn’t fix the problem, however.  I’ve also uninstalled zoom, shutdown, reinstall and still not working.  Argh!

TamiB
Listener

Did you get this resolved?

I'm having the same issue today on my MacBook Air (M1 processor)

angelic0326
Listener

I am having such problem also, previously had no issues at all, but was having problem since last week. Tried to disable all the proxy and firewalls but to no avail. 

Ayushi1
Listener

Not able to solve the problem yet!!

cann09
Listener

this is really helpful article for me. thanks for sharing this wonder post with us to connect meeting on MacBook. this is best for my article meeting on burr grinder.