cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meetings via outlook were automatically deleted

Fox123
Listener

Hello,

I schedule my zoom meetings via my Outlook calendar. In the last 4 weeks I have received a message from zoom 4 times that my meeting has been deleted. The meeting is still displayed in Outlook, but the invitation link is no longer working. After restoring the meeting on the zoom page, everything works as before.

Who can help me with this?

Many thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Fox123, couple of questions I have for you. Is this a recurring meeting, and have you upgraded your Zoom client to the most recent version as well as the Outlook Plugin (if using the plugin)? 

Looking forward to your reply! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Fox123, just reaching out on my reply and if you were able to update your Zoom client as well as the plugin? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hello,

after Christmas and New Year I updated zoom and the outlook client.

Now I had the massive problem that all zoom meetings were deleted from zoom.

I plan the meeting in outlook and after some minutes, I get the information mail from zoom, that the meeting was deleted and were I can restore the meeting.The meeting still exist in outlook, only the zoom link is not working. After the restoring everything is working fine. Only the original meeting formatting is not existing anymore.

Please give me a feedback.

MC_00
Listener

I have the same issue too, very annoying.   Both Zoom and Outlook are up-to-date.