cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meetings have disappeared from my meetings list

Brookealison
Listener

About half of my reoccurring meetings just suddenly GONE from my meetings list. They are not expired. They are just not showing up on my list of meetings. I'm an avid user of Zoom. I use it all the time and know how to schedule and operate the platform. This has never happened, and I'm kind of freaked out. I just lost over half of my scheduled meetings. I've updated my Zoom and this did not help. Please help, this is not good!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Brookealison
Listener

I FOUND THE FIX!! Okay, so go to "previous" meetings, and click "edit all" on the meeting that has disappeared in your upcoming. Scroll down to the Video setting and make sure that Host and Participant are turned ON. Under the Audio setting, make sure you click Both telephone and computer audio. Like clockwork, my meetings are appearing again!! Yay! See attachment for reference:

View solution in original post

Glad you have managed to sort yours out.  😞 Sadly when I go into previous meetings there is nothing showing there either so I can't edit anything. I think I'll just have to wait for zoom to investigate it. I have found out tho that I can access the meetings through the email notifications from previous meetings.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

BP6
Listener

The same thing happened to me as well. I had a list of reoccurring meetings that were not expired and today saw all but one has been deleted. However when I go to the Zoom app all of my reoccurring meetings are still listed. Need to know how do I recover my meetings when using PC.

I am sorry to hear that! There seems to be a bunch of people with this same issue and the only solutions offered are: update software or re-install app. And both of those have not worked for me. When I go "previous meetings," I can find the missing meetings, click on them and they show that they are not expired. They show that they are on future dates. But, when I go to those dates in my meeting list, the meetings are not there. This is a huge problem! Like I said, I've used Zoom very successfully for quite some time, and I'm considering switching to a new platform because of this issue and the fact that there is not a call center or a live person I can call to help resolve this. 

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Brookealison@Julia8, and @BP6 –

It’s interesting that this happened to each of you at about the same time. While it’s possible that there is a technical glitch, it’s also important to know that recurring meetings are limited to 50 instances. Were these missing meetings recurring weekly meetings which might have started about a year ago?  They would have reached 50 about now. 

As for getting support — Pro accounts are limited to logging a Support Ticket to Zoom staff at this page:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

For Business and higher accounts, telephone Support is available to the account admins. Contact your in-host Zoom Admin if you are in one of these account types. 

And as you’ve seen, you can also reach out to the volunteers here in the Zoom Community any time; note that volunteers don’t have access to account information or ability to make changes to accounts.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

@Ray_Harwood  These meetings that disappeared have not expired. Like I said, I can go into my "previous meetings" tab on my meetings list and click on them. When I click on them, there is a list of dates that go way into the future. However, when I go to my "upcoming meetings" in my meetings list, they are not there. Sounds like a lot of us are having this same issue. I will submit a ticket using the link you've provided. 

Some of my meetings were very old but some were very recent and all of them disappeared at the same time.

Julia8
Attendee

I have had this too today. ALL of my meetings disappeared. When my participant tried to join the meeting then I could click on the link in my notification email to join the meeting in one instance but I didn't even get a notification email in the other instance. Very frustrating.

Brookealison
Listener

I submitted a ticket on this issue because there seems to be a lot of us having the same issue, but no clear solution that doesn't put the blame on the user. I'd advise everyone else to also submit a ticket. Here is the link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Ray_Harwood

Thanks, @Brookealison!  Keep me up to date here, if you don’t mind.

Ray

Absolutely.

Brookealison
Listener

I FOUND THE FIX!! Okay, so go to "previous" meetings, and click "edit all" on the meeting that has disappeared in your upcoming. Scroll down to the Video setting and make sure that Host and Participant are turned ON. Under the Audio setting, make sure you click Both telephone and computer audio. Like clockwork, my meetings are appearing again!! Yay! See attachment for reference:

Upon clicking "previous" I have the information: "The user does not have any previous meetings.
To schedule a new meeting click Schedule a Meeting."

And I've had a lot of them scheduled! 😞

Can you go to your settings on the meetings list page? From there, scroll down to "schedule meeting." Make sure Host Video and Participant Video are turned on, and Audio type is Telephone and Computer Audio. Save the new settings. Log out, reboot computer and log back in. 

I've just done it all and ... nothing. Thank you, though  🙂

Thank God I still have all the necessary links somewhere in my emails 🙂

But still, a real nuisance!

Same here!

Glad you have managed to sort yours out.  😞 Sadly when I go into previous meetings there is nothing showing there either so I can't edit anything. I think I'll just have to wait for zoom to investigate it. I have found out tho that I can access the meetings through the email notifications from previous meetings.

Can you go to those email notifications, open up the meetings to edit them? 

I can not even find the meeting, list previously; no reaccuring meetings are there.  Seems controls are different and I can not find what happened to my reaccuring meeting, that has been same advertised number???  I used to understand how to schedule meetings edit meetings and figure out why the issue.  I can not even find where the "meetings" page is???

Help please

The only option I can see is to schedule a new meeting, but shared # is advertised on a World wide webpage.  HARD to change meeting ##.    HELP please.

I was using the same fix (restore from Previous meetings) on a fairly regular meeting. Now the meetings have disappeared from Pervious Meetings!!!! How can I restore the meeting ID and Password???

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @Agape1.

If it’s not in your Previous Meetings list, it’s gone. If a Previous Meeting entry is not used within 30 days, it’s deleted.

Information on Meeting expiration can be found in this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065196 

Accessing previous meetings from history:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058985 

If the meeting was “deleted”:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067716 

Brookealison
Listener

A follow-up, go into your general settings and under "schedule meeting," make sure host and participant video is turned on. This should change it for all the meetings. See the screen shot:

Ray_Harwood

Wow! That has to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen on Zoom!!  Good job!!

Haha! I was so frustrated, so I'm glad it's resolved. At least for me ... I'm wondering how it works for the others @BP6 @Julia8 

I found a fix. I also had no meetings listed when clicking on previous meetings. I logged into zoom with the actual application on my desktop vs logging in on the website. All my meetings were listed then. So for right now I can seen my reoccurring meetings on the app on my phone and the application on PC. Still can’t see them when going through the site. So aggravating but at least I see the meetings now. Thanks for all of your suggestions!

crackedegg7
Listener

Bless you for this - I have been trying to figure it out for MONTHS!!! My settings were turned on already, so I turned host off and on again and hit "save" and lo and behold it popped back up in my upcoming meetings!! Thank you!!